Once you have your video up on Facebook, you will probably want to download it to your computer. It's a little complicated, but if you follow these instructions, you can do it.
- Open a Chrome browser.
- Go here and copy the long code.
- Go to your Facebook Look Back Movie as though you are going to watch it.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+J to open a bar at the bottom of your screen and click Console. OR you can click on the Settings, go to Tools/Java Script Console.
- Next to the blue arrow, paste the long code you copied in step 2.
- Hit Enter.
- A link will pop up telling you to "click here to download your LookBack. Click on "here."
- While your video is playing, right click on it and choose "Save Video As."
- Name and click Save.
That's it - you got it. Enjoy!
PS. Guess what. You can edit your video and change what it features!
- Go to your video https://www.facebook.com/lookback/
- Scroll down below it and click "Learn More about Look Back."
- Click on "How can I edit my movie?"